As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding engineering and technical professionals. Our clients span across a variety of Multi-Billion dollar projects and large Operations.
Chandler Macleod is working with a large mining company who currently have an employment opportunity for an experienced Procurement Specialist, for a 6 month temporary position.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing the development and implementation of comprehensive regional and/or global category management strategies
- Executing the above will include leading sourcing projects, complex negotiations and ongoing management of contracts
- Building relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Ensue all projects meet the requirements outlined in the companies policies and guidelines
- Manage day-to-day change and integration processes with supplier
- Value tracking and preparing monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reports to key stakeholders
- 3-5 years experience in Procurement and supply chain
- Strong Project Management
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong relationship building skills
If this is a role for you please 'apply now'