Chandler Macleod are seeking an experienced GIS Data Analyst for an upcoming temporary assignment with our Federal Government client based in Mile End.
About the role:
Reporting to the AMS GIS Specialist, you will provide GIS administration and analytics to the Asset Management Systems Team in accordance with the asset management practices and procedures of the client.
The Asset Management Systems Team is currently rebuilding GIS for Assets and offers the prospective applicant an exciting opportunity to assist in the cornerstone of our clients' future Asset Management practices.
The role will provide day-to-day management of GIS asset data and documents including the management and resolution of internal customer requests, development of GIS documentation and improvement of GIS QA and ETL tools to ensure asset management systems remain accurate and trusted.
As a GIS Data Analyst, you will be accountable for ensuring a high standard of data quality and system management associated with all aspects of GIS, developing quality monitoring processes and report on any non-conformance.
You will be responsible for;
- Action the Business as Usual internal customer requests for Assets within GIS.
- Assisting with the development of a Corporate Style Guide (Assets) and GIS Templates (Maps, etc)
- Developing automated workflows to conduct data QA/QC during ETL activities.
- Assisting with the maintenance and management of ESRI Web Applications and Maps
- Developing workflows and processes to manage subsurface utilities and drawings within GIS.
- Developing workflows and processes for GIS Data Transfer from projects
- DBYD Data Management
- Other activities as assigned by AMS GIS Specialist or AMS GIS Systems Specialist
Knowledge, skills and experience required for this role:
- Knowledge of the rail industry
- Experience with FME to develop data validation and ETL processes inc. SQL Lite and Web Hosted Services.
- Experience with GeoCortex Workflows.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo pre commencement checks which include - a National Criminal Hisotry Check and a pre employment medical.
Chandler Macleod is an equal opportunity employer as part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, disability and culturally and linguistics candidates are also encouraged to apply.
Please note only successful candidates will be shortlisted.