We are currently seeking two experienced Gallery Attendants for our client based in Rockingham.
The ideal candidate will be doing the following:
- Need to be able to provide an educational, comprehensive and positive experience to all attendees.
- Must be able to work all of the following dates: 1,2,6,7,8,9,13,14,15,16 May from 9am - 4pm.
- Staff exhibition for the required dates and times
- Greet visitors and answers visitor queries
- Open Centre and prepare resources for the day
- Affix any didactic panels that may have fallen down
- Sales procedure
- Distribute catalogues
- Encourage visitors to fill in the visitors' book and sign in using the SafeWA app.
- Close up centre at end of day, secure all resources and equipment and bring in signage each day
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience in or knowledge of Visual Arts practice
- Previous Gallery attendant experience
- Friendly, approachable and professional
- Well presented
- Sense of humour
- Articulate and willing to interact with patrons
Please submit your resume by clicking on Apply below.
SPARKHIRE INTERVIEW RECRUITMENT PROCESS
If you are shortlisted you will be sent a SparkHire interview link via your email address to complete at your earliest convenience.
SparkHire is an easy to use platform that can be used via your smart phone or web enabled computer/laptop which allows you to video record your response to interview questions related to the role you are applying for in your own time and from the comfort of your own home.
It is recommended to:
- Get this completed ASAP to avoid disappointment as these roles can fill quickly
- Ensure you are in a quiet space when recording
- Treat the recorded interview like it were a face to face interview - Dress the part!
- Speak clearly and to the camera
If you are interested in teaming up with Chandler Macleod, please Apply Now!