Are you looking for a casual role to complement your current employment?
Are you looking for a role with flexibility and freedom within shifts?
Are you looking for a fast paced, physical role outdoors?
Chandler Macleod is now seeking fit and energetic dockhands to join an industry leading Freight Transport provider in Hallam. These roles involve pallet breakdown, labelling and sorting of parcel freight and cartons. A strong knowledge of Victorian suburbs and locations is highly advantageous. Please note that this work is physically demanding and fast paced!
These are casual positions, which will see you working morning shifts Monday to Friday.
This role would be ideal for anyone looking for minimum of 4 hours to 8 hours work a week (depending on freight), and would be an excellent consideration for a second income or looking for a full week's work with part-time hours.
The pay rate for the role is $31 per hour.
To be successful you must have:
- Forklift expereince and Licence desired
- Own transport and driver licence
- Morning shift - 5am and Afternoon between 2:30PM and 4PM start
- Willing to undergo Australian Federal Police Check
- Willing to submit and pass a Full Medical examination including Drug & Alcohol assessment
- A good work ethic and reliability
- A high level of physical fitness and the ability perform repetitive lifting of up to 25kg
- Ability to perform continuous repetitive manual lifting and handling. This is a very fast paced moving environment.
- Able to work on a weekly roster - be available on short notice for on-call shifts.
* If you are successful you will be sent an online interview by one of our consultants who will be in touch to conduct a further phone interview with you about your experience.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please apply by clicking on the link below.