Chandler Macleod is now seeking fit and energetic dockhands to join an industry leading Freight Transport provider in Hallam/Dandenong South. These roles involve pallet breakdown, labelling and sorting of parcel freight and cartons. A strong knowledge of Victorian suburbs and locations is highly advantageous. Please note that this work is physically demanding and fast paced and you must pass drug and alchohol and national police checks.
There are two rosters available at TNT AM and PM - Monday to Friday and the occasional Saturday.
AM starts roughly 4:30/5:00 am roughly a 5 hour shift up to 8 hours depending on freight
PM starts roughly between 2:30 pm/4:00 pm starts and roughly a 5 hour shift
This role can potentially lead to a permannent opprututiny with the company directly.
The pay rate for the role is $31 per hour.
To be successful you must have:
- Forklift drivers wanted! Licence and experience desired but not neccisity
- Own transport and driver licence
- Full working rights with no hour restrictions
- Available to stay back if required - shifts can vary from 4 to 8 hours
- Willing to undergo Australian Federal Police Check
- Willing to submit and pass a Full Medical examination including Drug & Alcohol assessment
- A good work ethic and reliability
- A high level of physical fitness and the ability perform repetitive lifting of up to 25kg
- Ability to perform continuous repetitive manual lifting and handling. This is a very fast paced moving environment.
- Able to work on a weekly roster - be available on short notice for on-call shifts.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please apply by clicking on the link below.
Trades & Labour
- New South Wales
- Part Time
Trades & Labour
- Up to AU$47 per hour
- Full Time