About the Organization:
This leading government agency supports those in need and provides tools for Australians to be able to achieve their goals. Their work has an impact on a significant area in the social sector, and you can contribute to the difference that they make in this role. This agency has a great team culture and excellent office locations in Geelong.
About the role:
- Supporting the planning and production of financial intelligence outputs and outcomes.
- Collecting financial and other information and undertaking a range of analytical tools to assist in producing tactical financial intelligence reports.
- Working closely with management, operational teams and external partner agencies to ensure that intelligence outputs are supporting the strategic and operational needs
- Contributing to the development of business rules, refinements and suggested avenues of analysis and investigation.
- Identifying emerging intelligence risks and evolving methodologies
- Conducting formal and informal discussions with staff, customers and third parties to obtain required information.
- Providing ongoing intelligence support for matters referred for investigation.
- Providing administrative support to the team and supporting complex projects
What you will bring to the role:
- Strong and adaptable communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work within and across teams and adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to prioritise and allocate tasks in an efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards and accuracy
You MUST be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to be considered for this opportunity and eligible to clear a national police check.
How to apply
Please click 'APPLY" to upload your details and resume to be considered for this role.
- AU$500 - AU$520 per day + + Super
- AU$65 - AU$75 per hour + + Super