Chandler Macleod is currently seeking Formwork Carpenters to assist in construction work on the Sydney rail network. Experience and competence in the construction of all types of false work and formwork - timber, steel & pre-formed panels, as used in general construction, including bracing, strutting and joint forming.
Successful applicants must have:
- Current Australian trade qualification
- Experience working at heights
- Understand and apply quality control techniques
- Perform work under limited supervision either individually or in a team environment
- Perform non-trade tasks incidental to your work
- High regard for safety
As these roles will involve working inside the Sydney Trains corridor, a current RIW - Rail Industry Worker card will be highly regarded. If you do not possess this card, you must be willing to obtain one if you are successful.
Experience is essential. If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your application.