Are you an experienced Pit, Field or Core technician seeking a new opportunity to #unleashyourpotential in the WA Mining Industry?
Founded in 1959, Chandler Macleod Group are one of Australia's largest providers of human resource solutions. Our aim is to unleash the potential of both our employees and clients through connecting them with the Bestfit ™ opportunities across the globe.
Your core responsibilities:
- Core processing
- Blast hole sampling
- Despatching Blast hole, RC and Core samples to the laboratory
- Marking out ore bodies
- Housekeeping of core yard and sheds
You will be rewarded with:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Approximately 6 months casual positions
- DIDO, 7/7 roster available, 12 hr shifts
- 9.5% Superannuation Contribution on ALL hours worked
- Modern camp facilities (including state-of-the-art gym facilities, a swimming pool, Telstra 4G connectivity, Foxtel, and Wi-Fi is also available on most sites)
This is a wonderful opportunity to expand on your experience alongside a friendly work crew within a safety conscious work environment.
Candidates must have:
- Hold a WA drivers licence
- High risk work ticket and able to operate a forklift
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Experience in all aspect of core processing
- Experience with AcQuire database (highly regarded not essential)
- Experience in blast hole sampling and marking up ore bodies in a large open pit environment (highly regarded not essential)
- Experience with diamond and RC drilling within a large open pit environment (Highly regarded not essential
Candidates must be able to:
- Pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug Screen
- Provide a current National Police Clearance or be willing to obtain one
A demonstrated, proactive approach towards ensuring the safety of yourself and others is a mandatory requirement for any role with Chandler Macleod. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity, especially when working alongside others, will be highly regarded.
Diversity and inclusion empowers us to unleash our true potential at Chandler Macleod. Our commitment to inclusion spans across race, gender, age, religion, and identity to ensure that our employees feel comfortable being their authentic-selves at work.
If you feel suitable for this role and are ready to #unleashyourpotential with Chandler Macleod, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!
Sales & Marketing
- Competitive Base Salary + Commission
- Full Time