Are you an experienced Field Technician seeking a new opportunity to #unleashyourpotential in the WA Mining Industry?
One of our clients, a well-known entity in the Western Australian Mining Industry, is seeking the services of experienced Field Technicians to to join the Chandler Macleod Team on their Site.
You will be rewarded with:
- Attractive rates and various sites
- 8:6 Roster
- 9.5% Superannuation Contribution on ALL hours worked
- Modern camp facilities
- The opportunity to further your experience in WA with mining giants (IRON ORE)
- A high-performing and friendly work crew
This is a wonderful opportunity to expand on your experience alongside a friendly work crew within a safety conscious work environment.
The following qualifications and experience is needed:
- Experience with Diamond Core
- 4X4 Nationally Accredited
- Occupational First Aid
- C Class Drivers license
- HR license (desirable)
- HR ticket (desirable)
Candidates must also be able to:
- Have effective time management skills
- Communicate Effectively
- Work in a safe and efficient manner
- Current working rights in Australia
- Pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug Screen
- Provide a current WA Drivers Licence
- Provide a current National Police Clearance or be willing to obtain one
A demonstrated, proactive approach towards ensuring the safety of yourself and others is a mandatory requirement for any role with Chandler Macleod. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity, especially when working alongside others, will be highly regarded.
Diversity and inclusion empowers us to unleash our true potential at Chandler Macleod. Our commitment to inclusion spans across race, gender, age, religion, and identity to ensure that our employees feel comfortable being their authentic-selves at work.
If you feel suitable for this role and are ready to #unleashyourpotential with Chandler Macleod, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!