We are currently working with one of our clients, who are looking for a motivated Desktop Support team member. Our clients mining operation provides you with the opportunity to live locally and go home every day or stay in our Village for your roster and DIDO. They are only 130kms from the Perth CBD and approximately 100kms from the coast. You will work a 7:7 roster so there will be plenty of time to enjoy the lifestyle this area can offer you.
What you will be doing
Your role in the Information Technology team will be to provide effective end-user support for site. The team's focus is to deliver site-based IT services which may include support of infrastructure and network operations, end user devices and issue resolution.
- Performing a support role to the Regional Field Services Supervisor in oversight and continuous improvement of service delivery including assigned tasks for support of daily IT operations, service planning, service quality and SLA performance, issue resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Providing support and input for all aspects of IT facilities and IT Field Services which may include, support and troubleshooting of Desktop devices, mobile/phone devices, printer devices, Audio/Visual equipment and other related IT devices.
- Ensuring all the IT issues you are responsible for are tracked, actions are taken towards resolution and driving issues to closure.
- Escalating high severity issues and chronic problems to appropriate management.
- Providing timely follow-through with customers and IT peers on IT service requests and tasks for those areas you are responsible for.
- Leading and participating in various IT projects as needed.
- Participating in the identification and/or resolution of audit finding actions for site.
- Ensuring team performance goals are achieved.
Who you are
You will be a skilled IT Technician preferably with a university degree or technical certificate and significant in-field experience within the mining industry. Your impressive issue resolutions skills, ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as having a solid understanding of service level agreements and metrics will be the key to your success in this role. Being a Microsoft Certified Professional will be considered an advantage.
As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 60 years, Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding professionals. Our clients span across a variety of multi-billion-dollar projects and large operations.
If the above sounds like you, please use the 'apply now' button to send through your most up to date CV showing the above and I will be in touch
Join the Chandler Macleod family today to work on site with a large reputable company.
IT & Digital
IT & Digital