Chandler Macleod are recruiting a Feedmill Clerk for their busy client, a leader in poultry processing in Hanwood NSW.
In this role you will report to the Site Manager and Assistance Feedmill Manager and have the following main responsibilities:
- Coordinate data and generate Feedmill Production reports
- Order commodities
- Follow up on late or incorrect product deliveries
- Ensure quarantine and feed safe procedures are adhered to
- Chain of Responsibility (CoR) guidelines are followed
To be successful you will have the following skills:
- Previous Clerical experience
- Proven organisational skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to think and operate independently and take initiative
- Collaborative and forward thinking mindset with a strong eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure
Please click the 'Apply Now' button below to submit you application or call the Chandler Macleod team for more information 6762 9052.