Factory Foreman Position Available NOW!
- Monday - Friday
- 8 hour shifts
- Occasional paid overtime available
- Central Coast NSW
- Near Gosford
We are seeking an experienced Factory Foreman for a permanent position with this growing business. You will be managing a team to ensure high quality products are delivered to the company's customers every time. This would be the perfect opertunity for an experienced supervisor looking to move out of the hustle and bustle of Sydney.
What will you be doing?
- Managing a team of 20, encouraging productivity and positive work culture
- Mentoring apprentices
- Working with key stakeholders to streamline production
- Monitoring job progress and quality assurance
- Allocating daily work and overtime
What are we looking for?
- Trade qualification in cabinet making
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience managing / supervising a team in a manufacturing environment
- High attention to detail and commitment to delivering quality
- Advanced knowledge of joinery installation and equipment
- Confidence using job / project management software
- Commitment to safety in the workplace
Chandler Macleod are in the business of understanding how people tick. We've been digging deep into people's needs and motivations since 1959. We can find the right role for you with experience across the mining, construction and manufacturing industries.