Chandler Macleod are seeking an experienced Estimator for an as soon as possible start with our construction services client.
This position is located in Dry Creek on a Monday - Friday roster.
About the Role:
- Predominately office based, however you will be required to attend site meetings / inspections.
- Complete accurate take-offs and formulate bill of quantities for estimating project costs.
- Complete bid submission documents.
- Have the ability to clearly detail all risks at tender time to clients.
- Follow up on submitted tender bids.
- Procure feedback from clients.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Estimating experience, 3-5 years minimum within a commercial industry
- IT competent particularly in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to read and navigate architectural plans and documents
- Liaise with the supplier and clients during tendering period
- Professional phone manner and strong negotiating skills.
- A background within Roofing and cladding.
- Experience in estimating commercial roofing projects.
- Experience with Blubeam and Benchmark estimating software is highly desirable.
If you would like to be considered, please click APPLY NOW and submit your current CV.
As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.