We have an exciting opportunity to join a Federal government agency providing expert engagement strategy and innovation (ESI) through digital interfaces.
Depending on previous levels of experience, the opportunity is for a supporting APS5 ESI Advisor position through to an Assistant Director level:
- Full Time - 12 month Contract
- Mon-Fri Full time hours, hybrid potential
- APS5 $53.63ph, APS6 $58.50ph, EL1 $585 per day + super
- Great location in Geelong or Richmond
As an APS5/APS6 Engagement, Strategy, and Innovation Advisor you will be:
- Managing and engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Representing the organisation's values and interests across a range of forums and issues.
- Providing specialist knowledge and expertise in relation to the provision of health care and social services with regards to digital interfaces and stakeholder engagement
- Developing policies, plans, and strategies to improve service delivery outcomes.
- Undertaking analysis of research, data, and feedback to identify trends and performance improvements
As an EL1 Engagement, Strategy & Innovation Assistant Director you will be:
- Providing the above input to a high degree of quality with greater experience
- Directing departmental performance and decision-making processes with evidence-based practices and informed methodologies
- Leading the organisation in resource management, policy, strategic planning, reporting, forecasting, and identifying priority areas.
- Familiar with and able to produce ministerial briefing materials as well as speeches, reports, and discussion papers.
Our ideal candidates will be:
- Experienced in a similar or relevant role
- Familiar with the values and structure of the Australian Public Service sector.
- Flexible, adaptable, engaged, decisive, influential, reliable, and responsible.
- Comfortable with engaging with a diverse range of clients and stakeholders.
- Confident in the use of standard IT systems, such as Microsoft Office Suites, email, marketing tools and reporting packages.
- Experienced working with or in the disability and social services sector.
AP6 Senior Advisors should also have:
- Experience in providing advice and support on developing, implementing and evaluating engagement strategies
- Experience with data analysis to measure the effectiveness of activities and strategies and identify emerging trends or risks
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management systems
- Experience in providing advice and support on the use of digital technologies to deliver engagement and co-design activities
- Experience using Darzin is also highly desirable
EL1 Assistant Directors will have:
- Experience with designing, implementing and evaluating digital engagement strategies
- Experience with digital engagement tools and technology
- Experience with managing Customer Relationship Management systems
- Experience with preparing data and insights reports using quantitative and qualitative data
- Experience using Darzin is highly desirable
*** Please note: to be eligible for this role you must be an Australian Citizen, and be willing to complete a Federal Police Clearance as well as obtain a Working with Children Card***
As one of Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
If you are interested in the role and you have the right experience for the position, please apply now following the link below. You can also email your CV for consideration to John at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Time
- Up to AU$58.50 per hour + super
- Surry Hills
- Up to AU$58.50 per hour + plus super
- Wagga Wagga
- Up to AU$500 per day
- Adelaide CBD
- Brisbane CBD
- Up to AU$58.5 per hour + Super
- Brisbane CBD
- AU$50 - AU$55 per hour + Super
- Up to AU$58 per hour