About the Organization:
This leading government agency supports those in need and provides tools for Australians to be able to achieve their goals. Their work has an impact on a significant area in the social sector, and you can contribute to the difference that they make in this role. This agency has a great team culture and excellent office locations in Melbourne.
About the role:
- Assisting the Secretariat in all matters Pricing Reference Group organisation and responses
- Liaising with provider-facing teams within the Agency, to develop and maintain stock responses
- Developing responses for Provider Engagement Branch to emerging issues
- Monitoring pain points and helping to develop pricing policy responses
- Engaging with other areas of the Agency which PRU needs to work together with to develop pricing policy.
- Support policy development process within Agency
- Define and maintain systems for engaging with Agency including channels of communication for policy feedback, general enquiries, assistance requests, complaints, etc
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders, including timely and accurate communications
- Provide support to engagement / communications lead
- Engage with Agency stakeholders to minimise adverse impacts on policy development
- Liaise with communications to facilitate communications activities
- Respond to enquiries that are directed through the Pricing inbox
- Manage the divisional mailbox for market settings enquiries and coordinate responses where appropriate.
- Draft executive and ministerial briefings and correspondence.
- Develop and review materials and resources including accessible documents.
- Provide additional support across the Branch and Division when and where needed and undertaking specific initiatives when required.
- Maintain, monitor and coordinate actions for the Price Regulation Unit issues register
What you will bring to the role:
- Positive contemporary attitudes to people with disability.
- High level understanding and knowledge of disability, and its impact on individuals.
- Experience with supporting people with a disability to maximise participation in the community.
- Strong organisational skill like an Executive Assistant
- Ability to analyse importance and urgency of issues and to prioritise accordingly.
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Work closely across teams to manage service delivery performance.
- Work closely with peers and teams to provide expertise and assistance on complex matters.
- Undergraduate qualifications in economics or finance
- Understanding of market regulation principles and best practice.
- An understanding or lived experience with supporting people with a disability to maximise participation in community.
You MUST be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to be considered for this opportunity and eligible to clear a national police check.
How to apply
Please click 'APPLY" to upload your details and resume to be considered for this role.
- AU$51 - AU$54 per hour + + Super
- AU$55 - AU$65 per annum + + Super
- AU$50 - AU$51.50 per hour + + Super
- AU$50 - AU$55 per hour + + Super
- AU$51 - AU$52 per hour + + Super
- Full Time
- AU$41 - AU$46 per hour + + Super
- Adelaide, South Australia
- AU$45 - AU$46 per hour + + Super