Our client, an Australian-based multinational corporation that is one of the world's largest providers of commercial explosives and blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction markets, a supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction, and a specialist provider of ground support services in mining and tunnelling.
They are currently seeking the services of a number of Electronic Detonators for work at their Helidon manufacturing facility. This role will include the manufacture of devices to be used within explosive environments.
To be successful in this role you should:
- Have experience in manufacturing or process work.
- Be able to work a night shift role as this position has a roster of 11.10pm-07.10am.
- Live within a reasonable driving distance from Helidon.
- Be able to pass a drug and alcohol test and pre-employment medical.
- Have a driver's license and a reliable car.
- Have experience working with explosives (greatly advantageous but not essential).
What you will be provided in this role:
- Full onsite training.
- The opportunity to work for a world leader in mining.
- An excellent hourly rate.
If you are interested in this role please apply to to this advertisement with a resume listing relevant experience and at least two professional referee's and their contact details.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AU$25 - AU$26 per hour