My client, a well-established early learning centre based in Brisbane's northside, is looking to recruit an Early Childhood Teacher to join the existing team.
This would be an ideal opportunity for:
- A recent ECT graduate who possesses a QLD teacher's registration (ACECQA approved ECT)
- An experienced ECT looking to re-enter the workforce
What you will do:
- Create and implement educational programs for children 4-6 years
- Supervise, interact and engage with all children and families, to build relationships.
- Provide learning opportunities for children whilst following centre guidelines
- Report directly to Centre Director
To be considered you must have:
- Completed degree in Early Childhood (4 yr)
- Recognized qualification as an ACECQA approved ECT
- Blue card eligible
- First Aid, CPR (desirable)
What is on offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Early Childhood Teaching opportunity in Stafford - including Penalty Rates!