We are currently seeking experienced Drillers for roles with BHP, a leader in Iron Ore based in Newman. The roles present fantastic ongoing opportunities and will be FIFO from Perth on a 2:1 Roster.
You will be rewarded with:
- $46 - $50 per hour (Pending Skills/Experience)
- 2:1 Roster
- 10% Superannuation Contribution on ALL hours worked
- Modern camp facilities
- A high-performing and friendly work crew
This is a wonderful opportunity to expand on your experience alongside a friendly work crew within a safety conscious work environment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Dangerous Goods Security Card
- Minimum 6 Months Experience in a similar role
- Experience with D65, Pit Viper 271 and Detonators
- High Risk Work License advantageous
- Experience within a mining operation environment
- Self-motivated and ability to work in a strong team environment
- Current work rights in Australia
Candidates must also be able to:
- Work in a safe and efficient manner
- Pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug Screen
- Provide a current WA Drivers License
If you are interested in teaming up with Chandler Macleod please Apply Now!
*Please only apply if you are currently living in Western Australia*
*Only Successful Candidates will be contacted*