Are you an experienced Driller seeking a new opportunity in the WA Mining Industry?
Founded in 1959, Chandler Macleod Group are one of Australia's largest providers of human resource solutions. Our aim is to unleash the potential of both our employees and clients through connecting them with the Bestfit ™ opportunities across WA
Our client in the Western Australian Mining Industry, is seeking the services of experienced Drillers.
The main duties of this role include:
- Operating drill rigs in a safe capacity
- Comply with Zero Harm principles daily
- Meet daily operational targets
- Maintain assets to operational capacity
- Constantly strive to increase process efficiency
- Assist team with manual labouring tasks when required
You will be rewarded with:
- 2/1 or even-time roster
- 9.5% Superannuation on ALL hours worked
- Modern camp facilities (including state-of-the-art gym facilities, a swimming pool, Telstra 4G connectivity, Foxtel, and Wi-Fi is also available on most sites)
- The opportunity to further your experience with a WA mining giant
- A high-performing and friendly work crew
- Earn up to $50 per hour based on experience
This is a wonderful opportunity to expand on your experience alongside a friendly work crew within a safety conscious work environment.
Successful candidates will have the following experience:
- Experience with D65, DML & Pit Viper 271
- 2+ years drilling experience in an open pit mining environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
Candidates must also be able to:
- Work in a safe and efficient manner
- Pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug Screen
- Provide a current National Police Clearance or be willing to obtain one
- Provide a current WA Drivers Licence
A demonstrated, proactive approach towards ensuring the safety of yourself and others is a mandatory requirement for any role with Chandler Macleod. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity, especially when working alongside others, will be highly regarded.
Diversity and inclusion empowers us to unleash our true potential at Chandler Macleod. Our commitment to inclusion spans across race, gender, age, religion, and identity to ensure that our employees feel comfortable being their authentic-selves at work.
If you feel suitable for this role and are ready to #unleashyourpotential with Chandler Macleod, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!