We are looking for Dogman/Riggers to join a long-term project in the rural region of Northern Victoria.
You will be based at a single location and will be involved in the production of engineered precast panels covering bridges, sound panels, structures, tunnel walls and conduits.
The focus of the position is operating cranes, loading trucks lifting retaining walls /bridge beams during the production of precast panels.
The nature of the work requires flexibility to work Monday to Saturday.
Great casual rates are on offer subject to experience, and most importantly, there is long term and consistent work available.
The role is a unique opportunity to work in small teams for a known organisation, which is dedicated to Health and Safety.
- Selecting the method of lifting by considering the nature of the load,
- Inspecting lifting gear (for suitability and condition)
- Directing the operator of a crane or hoist in the movement of a load.
- Secure a load using mechanical load shifting equipment
- Erect or dismantle cranes or hoists.
Skills and Experience:
- Background in Dogging/Rigging in a construction environment
- Current HR driver's license and own vehicle
- Must hold Construction Induction Card + rigger / Dogman high-risk licence
- Strong commitment to safety and the environment
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Pre-employment medical including Drug & Alcohol screening
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
With more than 5 decades of experience in providing talent solutions that are BestFit™ with our client's organisations, we know a lot about people and how to manage flexible and skilled workforces. This experience has helped make Chandler Macleod one of the 5 largest staffing firms in the world.
Don't miss this great opportunity and click 'APPLY' below making sure you provide us with an updated resume including your current residential address.