Chandler Macleod is now seeking fit and energetic dockhands and forklift drivers to join an industry leading Freight Transport provider in Hallam and Dandenong South. These roles involve pallet breakdown, labelling and sorting of parcel freight and cartons. A strong knowledge of Victorian suburbs and locations is highly advantageous. Please note that this work is physically demanding and fast paced!
This role would be ideal for anyone looking for on-going work - 4 hour shifts, but may be required to stay back for extra hours, Monday to Friday basis with early start times, 5-6am starts and 2:30 to 4pm starts.
The pay rate for the role is $32 per hour.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU MUST HAVE:
- Available for either morning shift - 5am or 6am starts or afternoon shift 2:30 or 4pm starts
- Willing to undergo Australian Federal Police Check
- Willing to submit and pass a Full Medical examination including Drug & Alcohol assessment
- A good work ethic and reliability
- A high level of physical fitness and the ability perform repetitive lifting of up to 25kg
- Ability to perform continuous repetitive manual lifting and handling. This is a very fast paced moving environment.
- Height restriction of 1.7m
- Able to work on a weekly roster - be available on short notice for on-call shifts.
* If you are successful you will be sent an online interview by one of our consultants who will be in touch to conduct a further phone interview with you about your experience.
ONLY IF APPLYING FOR THE FORKLIFT ROLE
Valid forklift ticket
Forklift experience of minimum 1 year
Own transport and driver license
If this opportunity sounds like you, please apply by clicking on the link below.
Trades & Labour
- South Australia
- AU$37 - AU$38 per hour
Trades & Labour
- AU$32 - AU$33 per hour