Our client AGL energy are seeking an experienced Digital Developer with BOTS and AI experience to join a contract role in Melbourne CBD. You will display behaviours which reflect and actively demonstrate alignment to the AGL Values of: Safe, Sustainable, Inclusive and Focused.
This role will be an initial six months contract in Melbourne CBD with a potential to extend.
Key purpose of this role (and team)
The digital developer is responsible for the coding, analysis and design of digital solutions, while contributing to testing, continuous integration and deployment activities. The mandate for the digital team would be to enhance the digital customer journey focusing on Artificial Intelligence (AI), Chatbots, Virtual Assistant. The respective Digital developer would be working on tech stacks such as IBM Watson, Live Person, Node JS, Typescripts etc. All the above assets are hosted in Microsoft Azure, therefore a familiarity with Azure SDKs, Azure DevOps pipelines, Application Insights\New Relic is also required.
We are looking for:
- A Digital Developer who has worked on Live Person\Live Engage, Node JS, Microsoft Bot Framework & IBM Watson(Good to have).
- The key to the role is to be hands-on with the Integration/Orchestration between the above or similar platforms. This roughly translates to performing dev work on a Node JS library to interact with Virtual Assistance agent and related platforms.
- A demonstrated ability to define and deliver quality focused business outcomes
- An ability to encourage others to contribute their perspective and depth of experience
- A team focused individual, who enables team success through demonstrating best practice
- An understanding of current development trends and a willingness to adapt to use the right technology to solve team challenges
- A person who has their own unique experiences, and shares learning to enhance the team's delivery capability
- An ability to engage with key business stakeholders to ensure the team focus on solving the right problem in the right way
- An ability to pragmatically challenge the way we work and drive improvement to development and business practices
Qualifications, key skills and experience required
- Chatbot (web and/or mobile app) experience advantageous especially using websockets experience is important
- Live Person platform experience required
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS and Angular7+ required
- Azure & Azure DevOps experience required
- IBM Watson experience advantageous is nice to have
- Agile Tools: Jira, Confluence
- Previous experience working within the scaled agile framework (SAFe) is highly regarded
- Strong communication skills both technical and non-technical
- Good understanding of test driven development, continuous integration and building high quality solutions
To submit your CVs please click APPLY NOW and follow the prompts.
IT & Digital
IT & Digital