Are you an experienced Administrator seeking a new opportunity to #unleashyourpotential in the WA Mining Industry?
Founded in 1959, Chandler Macleod Group are one of Australia's largest providers of human resource solutions. Our aim is to unleash the potential of both our employees and clients through connecting them with the Bestfit ™ opportunities across the globe.
One of our clients, a well-known entity in the Western Australian Mining Industry, is seeking the services of an experienced Administrator to join the Chandler Macleod Team on their Port Hedland Site.
- We will only consider applications from residential Port Hedland candidates
The main duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Provide a high level of support to the department Superintendent and Supervisors
- Arranging travel & accommodation bookings via Workflow & AEGBT portal
- 1SAP/SAP reservations and requisitions
- Ordering and maintaining stationery, office equipment, crib room supplies and PPE
- Managing confidential and sensitive matters with diplomacy
- Visa & AMEX reconciliations
- Co-ordination of events and functions
- Manage Operational Performance & Improvement Level Boards
- Co-ordination of site access and assisting with onboarding of new starters
- Weekly and Monthly reporting of statistical data and safety reports
- Manage employee and contingent worker movements in Employee Central. Raising HR cases for supervisors / superintendents
You will be rewarded with:
- 9.5% Superannuation Contribution on ALL hours worked
- The opportunity to further your experience with a WA mining giant
- A high-performing and friendly work crew
Successful candidates will have the following experience:
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong logistical planning and organisational skills with a high-level attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- 5 years' experience in administration
- Experience with BHP internal systems including; SAMS Workflow system, AEGBT portal, SharePoint and 1DOC is desirable
Candidates must also be able to:
- Work in a safe and efficient manner
- Pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug Screen
- Provide a current C Class Drivers Licence
- Complete Pre Employment Inductions
A demonstrated, proactive approach towards ensuring the safety of yourself and others is a mandatory requirement for any role with Chandler Macleod. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity, especially when working alongside others, will be highly regarded.
Diversity and inclusion empowers us to unleash our true potential at Chandler Macleod. Our commitment to inclusion spans across race, gender, age, religion, and identity to ensure that our employees feel comfortable being their authentic-selves at work.
If you feel suitable for this role and are ready to #unleashyourpotential with Chandler Macleod, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!
- Murray Bridge
- Up to AU$32 per hour + Super (9.5%)\
- AU$60 - AU$65 per hour + Super (9.5%)
- New South Wales
- AU$825 - AU$826 per day + Superannuation
- Western Australia
- AU$40 - AU$41 per hour + super
- Full Time
- Beveridge, Victoria
- AU$26 - AU$28 per hour + super
- Full Time