Do you pride yourself on your strong customer service skills? Do you enjoy working with like-minded people for a company that encourages development?
Chandler Macleod is one of Australia's largest & leading national human resource and consultancy agencies. We pride ourselves in providing our clients with quality candidates, who fit their needs and in turn aim to match your skills and personality within a role that you will enjoy and thrive in.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking experienced Credit Assessors for temporary roles based in Lockleys. You will be working in the Financial Services area, and we are looking for candidates with existing experience in this field. In this casual role you will be handling and resolving enquiries from clients and branches regarding loans and maintaining up to date knowledge of the latest fraud trends. An understanding of regulations, products, policies and procedures around loan management will be highly advantageous to be successful in this role. Our aim in to provide all customers with an outstanding customer experience.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong knowledge of WBC consumer mortgage products, processes and policies
- Proven experience within a financial customer service environment
- Understanding of the mortgage business
- Ability to build relationships with external brokers / referrers and internal partners
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Compliance/Audit frameworks
- Appropriate role accreditations
- Good written and oral communication skills
- High levels of verbal and numerical comprehension
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and In-house databases)
- Proven understanding of the use of the Originations System or GOE
- Understanding of WBC valuations ordering system (VMS)
- Understanding of Document Capture Management System (DCMS)
- A great opportunity to gain further skills within the banking + finance industry
- Flexible and positive team environment
- Reward and recognition, including team and individual awards
- The opportunity to work for one of Australia's Top 4 Banks
HOW TO APPLY
Please note that successful candidates are required to complete a full background check prior to commencing in the role. Only Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents are eligible to apply.
If you are seeking to build your career in financial services, APPLY NOW through the link below to take advantage of these great opportunities!