Chandler Macleod is working with a Federal Government client based in Mount Pleasant and Rockingham to source experienced Counsellors (Psychologist- APRHA registered) for initial 12-month contracts with possible extension.
The Department of Veterans' Affairs supports those who serve or have served in the defense service. This federal government service is responsible for the delivery of mental health services to Veteran and Defence force communities and their families. You will be working within the counselling program providing high quality clinical services. The role
- Responsibility for clinical counselling and case management as you assist individuals, couples and families.
- Facilitate the delivery of the counselling program to veterans, ADF personnel and their families.
- Contribute to the development of the program and ensure you participate in ongoing learning for your own professional status.
- Liaise with other government departments and welfare agencies in order to meet the needs of the veteran and defence force communities.
- Maintain all clinical records and data
- Manage your own case load and ensure you are providing therapeutic based counselling in line with best practice
Hourly rates offered $55.00- $65.00/h + super (experience dependant) with Monday to Friday hours and weekly pay.
- ESSENTIAL-Full AHPRA registration as a Psychologist with a high level of clinical experience or a Social Worker who is Mental health accredited with eligibility AASW membership
- Proven experience in counselling/case management services
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex caseloads with acute mental health issues
- Excellent communication skills including documentation
- WWC check and National Police Clearance
If this role sounds like you please hit APPLY today!
- Rockingham, Western Australia
- AU$55 - AU$65 per hour + super
- Full Time
- Brisbane CBD, Queensland
- Full Time
- Townsville, Queensland
- AU$53.35 - AU$65 per hour + Super (9.5%)