As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Our Federal Government client is seeking to engage an APS5 level Contractor on a contract for 6 months with potential extension.
- organisational and planning activities, including the prioritisation of tasks to meet tight deadlines and deliver outcomes as part of a small team
- project management including the development and implementation of project, communication, and risk management plans
- research and analysis to provide sound policy advice and assist in setting strategic directions establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- provide advice relating to data governance policies and data matching for Medicare compliance purposes
- Other duties to support the Data Governance and Engineering Section as required.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to consult, liaise and negotiate with a diverse range of stakeholders
- a proven ability to show initiative, prioritise, work with limited supervision, and take responsibility for delegated tasks
- strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to draft ministerial submissions, minutes and briefs with attention to detail
- ability to build and maintain productive working relationships and facilitate cooperation.
- excellent organisational and planning skills, with a proven ability to prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines and deliver outcomes as part of a small team
- project management skills including the development and implementation of projects, communication and risk management plans
- able to research and conduct analysis to provide sound policy advice
- well-developed conceptual and analytical skills
- ability to establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- policy development skills (desirable)
- experience working with legislation or contributing to legislative processes (desirable)
- knowledge of or experience working with data governance, privacy, policy or legislation (desirable).
- Baseline Clearance
If you feel you are a suitable candidate submit your application by hitting "Apply for this job". Alternatively, you can call Leanne Porter on 02 6268 9926 or email Leanne.Porter@chandlermacleod.com for further discussion.
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory