Chandler Macleod is the leading provider of temporary contractors to the Federal, NSW and local Government and has partnered with these Departments and Agencies for more than 25 years.
At Chandler Macleod our mission is to recruit using the BestFit™ methodology which is tailored to providing the most suitable candidate for every position at every level for every Government Department and Agency.
Chandler Macleod is currently recruiting for an experienced Content Creator to join a leading Federal Government agency. This is an immediate start with a contract term for 12 months with the potential to extend.
In this position you will be expected to:
- Develop content tailored for different social media and internet platforms
- Support the marketing activations and programs in the capacity of creative design and copy writing
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to identify or generate content creation opportunities
Due to the nature of the content that you will be developing, this position would suit someone who is a keen interest in Social Sciences, Politics and/or Economics
To succeed in this role, you will be a team player, highly organised and motivated with a demonstrated ability to work flexibly and to tight deadlines.
Further to this, you will need a sound experience in:
- MS Office Applications
- Exceptional written and verbal comms
- High social media knowledge
- Research capabilities
You will also need qualifications or have an understanding in:
- Adobe Suite or equivalent design software skills
- MM and video creation and editing skills
- Website creation skills HTML
Please note that to be eligible for this position you must be an Australian Citizen and if successful will need to undergo x2 reference checks and a hold a current Baseline clearance or be willing to obtain one. This position will also require travel throughout Australia on occasion so you must be willing to accommodate this requirement.
If you are interested in the position the please click on the APPLY BELOW button or alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org