Are you an experienced Content Controller with a wealth of knowledge and experience, who is seeking a new opportunity to #unleashtheirpotential with a reputable industry leader?
Who are we?
Founded in 1959, Chandler Macleod Group are one of Australia's largest providers of human resource solutions. Our aim is to unleash the potential of both our employees and clients through connecting them with the Bestfit ™ opportunities around the globe.
About the role
We are partnering with a renowned organisation, to secure the services of an experienced professional to perform the role of Content Controller. This assignment will cover a period of 12 months, on a Monday - Friday roster with occasional travel to site.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Establishing communication with the scheduled stakeholders to commence analysing data across indexed repositories
- Clean-up data using EIM in-house tool
- Will work closely with business users and development team to provide feedback for updates
- Developing and supporting business processes with the stakeholders
- Training on EIM in-house tool
- Would be expected to travel to site for EIM implementation and training
If successful, you will be rewarded with:
- 9.5% Superannuation Contribution on ALL hours worked
- The opportunity to further your experience with a well-known organisation in WA
- A high-performing, friendly and inclusive work environment
This is a wonderful opportunity to expand on your previous experience alongside a fabulous and friendly working environment, within a well-known and highly esteemed organisation.
To be successful in this role, you will require the following work experience:
- Proficient in Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and Word packages
- Utilising Visio to create process flows that describes how data interacts with business functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Ability to communicate with business and IT users
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Mining industry experience highly regarded
- Knowledge of Records Management would be advantageous
Ideal candidates must also hold the following prerequisites:
- Provide a current National Police Clearance or be willing to obtain one
- Provide a current Drivers Licence
A demonstrated, proactive approach towards ensuring the well-being of yourself and others is a mandatory requirement for any role with Chandler Macleod. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity, especially when working alongside others, will be highly regarded.
Diversity and inclusion empowers us to unleash our true potential at Chandler Macleod. Our commitment to inclusion spans across race, gender, age, religion, and identity to ensure that our employees feel comfortable being their authentic-selves at work.
If you feel suitable for this role and are ready to #unleashyourpotential with Chandler Macleod, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!