My client, a well known Federal Government Department, is seeking an experienced Community Engagement Coordinator to join a well-established team for an initial contract period of 12 months. The position of Community Engagement Coordinator entails working collaboratively with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure best practice outcomes in order to identify and respond to the needs of vulnerable and at-risk members of the community.
- Propose and facilitate innovation initiatives that contribute to business improvement strategies.
- Work systemically with key internal and external stakeholders to influence service delivery models for vulnerable or at risk communities and their families, in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Contribute to project management activities that implement strategic direction and quality improvement recommendations and provide feedback for ongoing development of clinical policies and procedures, particularly in relation to community engagement and development activities.
- Direct provision of evidence informed clinical services, including intake, complex case management, case coordination, and facilitation of group programs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualifications must be that of a psychologist or accredited metal health social worker.
- Defence/Policing experience preferred but not essential
- Working with Children (WWC) and/or Vulnerable People Checks must be obtained prior to commencing in the position.
- Extensive clinical and relevant management experience.
- You will be able to support strategic direction through a demonstrated understanding of the nature of issues and challenges surrounding the challenges faced by military, veterans and defence personnel.
- You will have a proven ability to engage venerable and/or at risk clients through innovative ideas that are evidence based.
- You will be able to support productive, working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively and with influence.
If this sounds like you, please hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
- Darwin, Northern Territory