Are you an experienced Communications Technician seeking a new opportunity to #unleashyourpotential in the Mining Industry?
Founded in 1959, Chandler Macleod Group are one of Australia's largest providers of human resource solutions. Our aim is to unleash the potential of both our employees and clients through connecting them with the Bestfit ™ opportunities across the globe.
One of our clients, a well-known entity in the Australian Mining Industry, is seeking the services of an experienced Communications Technician to join the Chandler Macleod Team on their Site.
You will be rewarded with:
- $50 - $60 per hour
- 8:6 roster
- 9.5% Superannuation Contribution on ALL hours worked
- Modern camp facilities
- The opportunity to further your experience Australia's mining giants (NON-IRON ORE)
- A high-performing and friendly work crew
About the role
- Installation, programming and maintenance of two-way radios in Light Vehicles and Mobile Plant Equipment
- Maintenance of existing network and communications infrastructure (Communication infrastructure may include but not limited to amplifiers, head ends, receivers, proximity system, communication networks, Miri system and ancillary)
- Documentation of systems / maintaining up to date plans
- Deployment and maintenance support of CCTV Systems
- Data radio networks especially Leaky Feeder, but also including Wi-Fi and Fibre
- Deployment, Fault Finding and Repair of Fibre, Structured Cabling and Coaxial
- Voice radio networks surface and underground
Successful candidates MUST have the following experiences:
- Have at least 6-12 months experiences as a Communications Technician
- Experience in a mining environment
Candidates must also be able to:
- Work in a safe and efficient manner
- Pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug Screen
- Provide a current National Police Clearance or be willing to obtain one
- Provide a current Australian Drivers Licence
A demonstrated, proactive approach towards ensuring the safety of yourself and others is a mandatory requirement for any role with Chandler Macleod. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity, especially when working alongside others, will be highly regarded.
Diversity and inclusion empowers us to unleash our true potential at Chandler Macleod. Our commitment to inclusion spans across race, gender, age, religion, and identity to ensure that our employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves at work.
If you feel suitable for this role and are ready to #unleashyourpotential with Chandler Macleod, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!
IT & Digital
IT & Digital
IT & Digital