As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding engineering and technical professionals. Our clients span across a variety of Multi-Billion dollar projects and large Operations.
We are currently seeking a CMS Supervisor for a temporary 12 month FIFO position with a large mining company . The role presents a fantastic opportunity for an insight into the company and what they do.
- Super on all hours
- Start date - ASAP
- 12 month position
- RIIVEH201/RIIVEH305 Driver Training (eureka driver training)
- Safety and Leadership Training
- Apply First Aid
- Working at Heights
- Experience working in a technical, mechanical, electrical or communications fields
- Health and Safety Qualifications or previously appointed Health and Safety Representative
- Construction White Card
- RTIO Contractor Management Training and Competency (will be provided if candidate has no RTIO exp / training)
- Level Two Qualitative Risk Facilitator Training
- Previous experience in a field based supervisory role managing teams
- Must have previous mining experience
- Good time management and the willingness to collaborate and learn as part of a high functioning project focused team.
If you are interested in teaming up with Chandler Macleod please Apply Now!
- AU$25 - AU$26 per hour
- Full Time