We are currently seeking experienced cleaners for casual on going work in the Coffs Harbour region.
As the cleaning attendant you will be responsible in providing an efficient and effective delivery of cleaning services and to perform all cleaning tasks within allocated areas, which may include but is not limited to high cleaning,outside cleaning, stripping and or sealing of floors, terminal cleans, and replenishment of stock.
In order to be considered you will possesses the following skills and experience;
- Demonstrated ability to provide high quality cleaning services with previous experience in a health-care facility or commercial/industrial cleaning role
- Ability to communicate effectively, with all levels of staff, as well as patients/clients and members of the public
- Demonstrated ability & capacity to work independently and as part of a team with a commitment to customer service
- Knowledge of work health and safety principles, including safe manual handling and infection control
- Ability to take the initiative & respond to changes in cleaning requirements, with ability to prioritise tasks and problem solve
- Participation in a 7 day rotating roster that includes weekends, public and school holidays, including morning, day, afternoon and night shifts
Sound Like You?
Please upload your resume via the 'apply now' link or call Jo Ellerman on (02) 66592031 for a confidential chat regarding this great opportunity.