Chandler Macleod are looking for cleaners/labourers for our client site in Beresfield. A Feed Mill which was closed down last year is now being bought back to life and we are in need of cleaners to work with a greater team to get the huge plant back up and running.
These are exciting opportunities where successful candidates may be put through training courses down the track. If you are lucky enough to gain one of these positions you may be trained up and elevated to mill hand roles and beyond.
These roles are casual to begin, paying $32/hour and working full time hours.
As a minimum we are looking for candidates with the following:
- At least 6 months experience in a heavy-duty cleaning or construction role
- OHS Induction Card (White Card) or willing to obtain
- A Car and Drivers Licence
- Able to work in a physically demanding role
Candidates will be required to perform general cleaning and labouring duties such as:
- Sweeping and large-scale dusting / mopping
- Use of non-powered and power tools
- Moving equipment and rubbish removal
We are looking for reliable candidates with a great work ethic and excellent attitude towards safety.
In Addition to the above Candidates must be able to pass a Drug and Alcohol Screen and must have at least 1 work related reference.
Please APPLY NOW if you have any questions please contact our team on 02 4978 7777
- AU$24 - AU$25 per annum
- AU$32 - AU$33 per hour
- North Wonthaggi
- AU$2 - AU$29.62 per hour + super
- Full Time
- North Shore
- Full Time
Drivers & Operators
- Bayswater North, Victoria