As one of Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading- edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
We are currently working with a dynamic technology company within mining services who are in a rapid phase of growth and seeking a strategic leader who can steer the organisation to the next level and beyond.
This unique position of Chief Operating Officer is a role that will appeal to a born leader, who is naturally adept at inspiring, motivating and empowering teams to be achieve their very best; ultimately getting the most from their people.
This is a challenging, highly visible role that will work closely with the General Manager to ensure obstacles are overcome and the vision and direction of the business is clearly mapped out.
As COO, you will be instrumental in shaping the future of the business and responsible for the culture, capacity planning and flex needed for projected growth.
- High level of change management
- Analyse current processes and financials to deliver cultural change
- Specific focus on commercial and financial elements of the business
- Provide clear direction to the internal teams
- As a key member of the leadership team, drive and deliver successful business results
- Present key strategic business initiatives to the Board of Directors
- Navigate the business through the growing pains
You will be an agile, tech savvy individual with a background in Mining Services and delivery. As a seasoned COO you will understand the challenges faced by a small business in rapid growth mode. Your strategic expertise will bring confidence to the Board as will your genuine passion for continuous improvement whilst driving performance in a highly collaborative culture.
To be successful in your application, you will bring the following:
- Solid background in Mining Operations and Technology preferably
- Proven experience at COO level
- Experience in navigating a business through growth/change management/capacity planning
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- Charisma - be an inspiring leader
- Commercial acumen to deliver strategy successfully in a challenging environment
- Demonstrated capacity to engage and lead multidisciplinary teams
You will be rewarded with a super competitive base salary + STI's and opportunity to salary sacrifice. This is a truly unique opportunity to be a part of something very exciting!
IT & Digital
- Coffs Harbour
IT & Digital
- Melbourne CBD
IT & Digital
- AU$750 - AU$850 per day