As one of Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
We have partnered with an Australian organisation with a great cause that are undertaking business transformation in areas such as HR, procurement & finance. We are looking to recruit an experienced Change Analyst for an initial 9-month fixed term contract.
- Engage effectively with the project team members and other stakeholders for relevant change management activities
- Deliver and support execution of change management plans
- Support creation of, drive the effective implementation of change communication plans, monitor progress and evaluate success
- Write, edit and proofread communications to high standard under time pressure
- Contribute towards documentation, preparation and delivery of training via multiple channels (face to face, online, self-paced) and phases for change adoption
What you will need to succeed:
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience and a track record of delivery and supporting the implementation of change projects.
- Tertiary/Bachelor qualifications in relevant business field or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with or understanding of a reputable change management methodology such as ADKAR/Prosci, or similar
- Good skills at navigating a complex organisation, building relationships, and managing through influence rather than direct authority as required.
- Brisbane, Queensland
- AU$60 - AU$75 per hour