We are seeking experienced Chefs to join a dynamic team within a large catering facility located near Tullamarine Airport. Day and Afternoon shifts are on offer with the opportunity of OT and weekend rates. Our client is a leading and successful food manufacturing giant supplying meals to many of the globes major Airlines.
Working in a high volume environment, you will be responsible and accountable for, preparing, cooking and assembling food to client specifications and exceed customer service expectations. You will be required to maintain the company's policy in relation to HACCP and OHS in accordance with Federal and State Government Regulations.
Other responsibilities of the role include:
-Working within strict time constraints to achieve internal KPIs.
-Manage food production; controlling stock levels and quantities prepared.
-Quality control checks
-Coordination of Catering Assistants
To be successful for this opportunity you will ideally have:
- Recent and relevant experience in food manufacturing environments
- A Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
- Flexibility to work day shift and afternoon shift
- The ability to be on call for extra/OT shifts
- Reliable car and license
- Full working rights and availability
- Proven reliability and work ethic
- Initiative and passion
This is a fantastic career opportunity for a motivated individual to grow their career with a market leader. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and a great working environment.
To apply for this role please send your application through online.
- AU$30 - AU$60 per hour + Weekends & Overtime
- Full Time
- AU$27 - AU$54 per hour + Weekend & Overtime Rates
- Full Time