MERCHANDISER - WARRNAMBOOL
Our client is Australia's only fully integrated supplier of metals and building product.
Chandler Macleod is seeking a reliable Merchandiser's for an immediate start at our client site in Warrnambool.
To be considered for the role, you must:
- Have your own transport and drivers licence
- Experience in Retail or Merchandising role is advantageous
- Birth certificate or passport
- Be able to work Wednesdays and Weekends from 5:30am to 10am with possibility of extra days to fill leave of other staff etc
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 20kgs consistently
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Ability to start immediately
Only those that fit the above requirements should apply.
Please submit your resume by clicking on apply below or call 0358256000 Alternatively email to Amanda.Hay@chandlermacleod.com (please insert job ref number or title)
SPARKHIRE INTERVIEW RECRUITMENT PROCESS
If you are shortlisted you will be sent a sparkhire interview link via your email address to complete at your earliest convenience. (Please also check your junk folder)
Sparkhire is an easy to use platform that can be used via your smart phone or web enabled computer/laptop which allows you to video record your response to interview questions related to the role you are applying for in your own time and from the comfort of your own home.
It is recommended to:
- Get this completed ASAP to avoid disappointment as these roles can fill quickly
- Ensure you are in a quiet space when recording
- Treat the recorded interview like it were a face to face interview - Dress the part!
- Speak clearly and to the camera
Any questions please phone our friendly staff on 0358256000