Casual Pack-Away Merchandiser
We are seeking a motivated individual for a casual pack-away merchandising role in Ballarat
This role is with our number one bakery product manufacturer.
Who we are looking for?
- Have your own car and licence
- Flexibility is a must, be able to work varying shifts/days including weekends (up to 3 hours in the morning 2 days a week and relief work)
- Have a good work ethic
- Must be physically fit
- Able to start ASAP
What will you be required to do?
The role includes filling major supermarket shelves with quality bread products and sorting out new and existing stock.
You will be required to fill shelves with fresh products, check use by dates, rotate stock, filling in paperwork.
What do we offer?
- A flexible casual position
- Opportunity for some to work close to home
- Fantastic hourly rate
- Travel Allowance paid for travel between sites
We need you to start ASAP- we have 2 days available (2-3 hours shifts)
Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
SPARKHIRE INTERVIEW RECRUITMENT PROCESS
If you are shortlisted you will be sent a sparkhire interview link via your email address to complete at your earliest convenience. (Please also check your junk folder)
Sparkhire is an easy to use platform that can be used via your smart phone or web enabled computer/laptop which allows you to video record your response to interview questions related to the role you are applying for in your own time and from the comfort of your own home.
It is recommended to:
- Get this completed ASAP to avoid disappointment as these roles can fill quickly
- Ensure you are in a quiet space when recording
- Treat the recorded interview like it were a face to face interview - Dress the part!
- Speak clearly and to the camera
Any questions please phone our friendly staff on 0358256000
Sales & Marketing
- AU$26 - AU$27 per hour
Sales & Marketing