As one of Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading- edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
We are currently seeking and enthusiastic administrator to join a small and close knit team based in central Darwin.
- Administer all enquiries, complaints, quotations, invoicing and purchase orders.
- Maintenance of database and customer information including wheel testing and repair
- Data entry and filing
- Credit control duties
- Supervise and administer all details relating to personal inductions, training needs
- Manage inventory levels and general warehouse functions including stock takes
- Coordinate outsourcing of wheel maintenance services
- Plan, organise and coordinate off- site service fitters
It is essential you bring a proactive and responsive attitude together with excellent communication skills. You will possess demonstrated organisational and planning skills and clerical experience within a mining or manufacturing environment.
The successful candidate will also bring the following:
- Solid customer service skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft applications
- Forklift licence
- A valid driver's licence
- The ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good problem solving skills
This is a permanent role with an industry leader and offers a competitive salary.