We are currently seeking experienced Boilermakers for roles with BHP, a leader in Iron Ore based in Newman. The roles present fantastic ongoing opportunities and will be FIFO from Perth on a 8:6 / 7:7 Roster.
You will be rewarded with:
- $50 - $62 per hour (Pending Skills/Experience)
- 8:6 / 7:7 Roster
- 10% Superannuation Contribution on ALL hours worked
- Modern camp facilities
- A high-performing and friendly work crew
This is a wonderful opportunity to expand on your experience alongside a friendly work crew within a safety conscious work environment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 6 months Trade experience, Liebherr and Epiroc equipment desirable
- Trade certificate, HR licence, High Risk tickets
- Experience maintaining digger and drill fleet conducting scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- Experience within a mining operation environment
- Self-motivated and ability to work in a strong team environment
- Current work rights in Australia
Candidates must also be able to:
- Work in a safe and efficient manner
- Pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug Screen
- Provide a current WA Drivers License
If you are interested in teaming up with Chandler Macleod please Apply Now!
*Please only apply if you are currently living in Western Australia*
*Only Successful Candidates will be contacted*