The Chandler Macleod group are searching for Boilermakers for permanent placements with our client based in Port Pirie.
The client is a global multi-metal business that can meet the demand for zinc, lead and other metals and products for many generations to come. They have a market leading position in zinc and lead and have mines, smelters and other operations in Europe, the Americas and Australia.
The Boilermaker will undertake a range of fabrication, welding and cutting activities.
Roster and work hours:
- Shift work roster and hours (roster 4 on 4 off, comprised of 2 days and 2 nights; average weekly hours 42.7) (Bank of hours 150 per annum, required to cover short term absences within shift team)
- Day work roster and hours (40 ordinary hours per week; Monday - Friday, 5x 8 hours/day or 4x 10 hours/day) (Bank of hours 226 per annum, required to be on call 1 in 6 weeks, required to attend call outs and other overtime)
- Must have recognised Trade certificate
- Must have current working rights within Australia
- Display safe work behaviours, good teamwork ability, problem solving, display initiative and strong work ethic
- High Risk Licence: Forklift, EWP, Bridge and Gantry Crane, Dogging/Rigging and Confined Space
- Post Trade qualifications
What's on offer
- Attractive salary
- Relocation payment
- Corporate rate for St Luke's Private Health
- Subsidised dental health care - for employee and dependents
- Subsidised health and fitness membership
- Employee Assistance Program support
- Study assistance
Please note: Successful candidates must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug and Alcohol Screening. Must have clean National Police Clearance within 3 months and must be clean shaven due to PPE requirements.
If you are interested in the role and you have the right experience for the position, please apply now following the link below.
Chandler Macleod is partnering with candidates and clients alike to unleash their full potential. Successfully working with leading operations throughout Australia, the team at Chandler Macleod is actively sourcing and placing candidates in the right roles using our 'Best Fit Methods'