As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
We are currently actively seeking an experienced Port Hedland residential Boilermaker to commence on an on-going basis:
- Equal time roster. 12-hour shifts. Days and nights required
- Working within a well-known company in Port Hedland
- Competitive remuneration
To be successful for this role, you will need to have the following:
- Current WA/Australian recognised Boilermaker Trade Cert
- Current valid manual driver's licence
- Current work rights in Australia
- Be a resident of Port Hedland
You will demonstrate your commitment to safety and use your experience and judgement to ensure yourself and your workmates stay safe. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity together with your positive mind set in dealing with work and people will be highly regarded.
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applications.
If you are interested in teaming up with Chandler Macleod please Apply Now!