As one of Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies.
Our clients span across a variety of Multi-Billion-dollar projects and large Operations.
Due to recent developments, our Client in South Guildford require the services of experienced boilermakers with warehouse experience.
If you are available for an immediate start and fit the requirements you will be rewarded with ongoing training, friendly company and team.
Please note you will also be added to a candidate pool, for any future upcoming vacancies!
Daily Duties & requirements:
Fabrication, repairs and maintenance on a range of Caterpillar equipment i.e track frames, hand rails, ladders, platforms, kick rails, steps and weld brackets
- Australian Recognised Boilermaker Welder Trade Certificate with a minimum of 3-5 years post trade experience
- Previous structural fabrication & welding experience on fixed or mobile plant
- Minimum 2 years experience working within the Construction, Mining Services or relevant sectors
- Caterpillar product knowledge and maintenance experience
- Previous use of safety and risk assessment tools, such as Job Safety Analysis and Take 5's
- Ability to work successfully within a team, autonomously and unsupervised
- Beginner level computer literacy skills
- Familiarity with service literature
- Current C Class Licence
- Obtain a NPC or STAT Dec
- Ability to pass a medical
- Working at Heights
- Dogging and Rigging
- Confined Space
- Forklift Licence
- Heavy Rigid License
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for please APPLY NOW!
Trades & Labour
- Port Hedland, Western Australia
Trades & Labour
- Part Time