Are you an Auto Electrician looking for a new site?
Would you like a long term opportunity?
We are seeking Autoelectricians for an ASAP start, FIFO from Perth on a 2/1 roster.
What you can expect:
- $70+ per hour, based on experience
- Working with a large company in the Iron Ore industry
- Super paid on all hours
To be successful for this role, you will need to have the following:
- Auto Electrical trade certificate or equivalent
- Experience with fault finding on mining loaders, dozers, dump trucks and graders
- Self-motivated and ability to work in a strong team environment
- Experience in computer based maintenance systems - SAP
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current valid drivers licence
- Current work rights in Australia
You will proactively demonstrate your commitment to safety by using your experience and judgement to ensure you, and your crew, operate in a safe working manner at all times. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity, together with your positive mindset in dealing with work and people, will be highly regarded.
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applications.
If you are interested in teaming up with Chandler Macleod please Apply Now!