Are you an experienced Auto Electrician seeking a new opportunity to #unleashyourpotential in the WA Mining Industry?
Founded in 1959, Chandler Macleod Group are one of Australia's largest providers of human resource solutions. Our aim is to unleash the potential of both our employees and clients through connecting them with the Bestfit ™ opportunities across the globe.
One of our clients, a well-known entity in the Western Australian Mining Industry, is seeking the services of an experienced Auto Electrician to join the Chandler Macleod Team on their Site.
The main duties of this role include:
- Maintenance and repairs to Mobile Plant Mining Equipment
- Create maintenance strategies for ongoing maintenance
- Work within a team to efficiently maintain equipment
You will be rewarded with:
- 2/1 or 8/6 Roster
- 9.5% Superannuation on ALL hours worked
- Modern camp facilities (including state-of-the-art gym facilities, a swimming pool, Telstra 4G connectivity, Foxtel, and Wi-Fi is also available on most sites)
- The opportunity to further your experience with a WA mining giant
- A high-performing and friendly work crew
- Earn up to $75 per hour depending on experience
This is a wonderful opportunity to expand on your experience alongside a friendly work crew within a safety conscious work environment.
Successful candidates will have the following experience:
- Experience with Cat, Komatsu, or Hitachi Dump Trucks, Loaders, Dozers, Graders, Excavators
- 5+ years experience post trade in a mining environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
Candidates must also be able to:
- Provide Auto Electricians trade certificate
- Work in a safe and efficient manner
- Pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug Screen
- Provide a current WA Drivers Licence
A demonstrated, proactive approach towards ensuring the safety of yourself and others is a mandatory requirement for any role with Chandler Macleod. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity, especially when working alongside others, will be highly regarded.
Diversity and inclusion empowers us to unleash our true potential at Chandler Macleod. Our commitment to inclusion spans across race, gender, age, religion, and identity to ensure that our employees feel comfortable being their authentic-selves at work.
If you feel suitable for this role and are ready to #unleashyourpotential with Chandler Macleod, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!
Trades & Labour
- East Pilbara
- Super on all hours