Passion for making a difference?
Experience in the healthcare or disability sector?
Want to be involved in a fantastic government agency?
We need you!
- $520 per day + Super - Full time hours
- 18 Month Opportunity with Potential Extensions
- Multiple opportunities based in Geelong and Melbourne
Available Position: Assistant Director - Risk Enablement
About the company:
This leading government agency supports those in need and provides tools for Australians to be able to achieve their goals. Their work has an impact on a significant area in the social sector, and you can be a part of the difference that they make in this role.
About the role:
The EL1 Assistant Director - Risk Enablement is accountable under broad direction to undertake very complex work that delivers quality outcomes across various functions.
The position is a team membership position and has a concurrent requirement to resolve issues and risks across a broad range of activities of substantial depth involving significant detail and to provide support to the team leadership of their work area in the planning and coordination of the team.
You will coordinate and assume responsibility to undertake detailed or sensitive projects that may include performing varied activities involving many different and unrelated processes or methods that may impact on the strategic or operational outcomes.
Your duties will include:
- Providing informed risk advice on emerging issues impacting allocated portfolios by leading and facilitating risk discussions and workshops to identify, assess and control risks.
- Contributing towards achievement of annual risk implementation plan objectives.
- Monitoring and analysing trends in mitigating risks, including risk treatment plans used to minimise potential exposure and harness opportunities.
- Developing, maintaining and implementing risk policies, plans, frameworks and guidelines.
- Leading the development and maintenance of operational risk registers.
- Establishing and monitoring key risk indicators and identifying and facilitating corrective action to mitigate risks.
- Preparing and reviewing written material including plans, reports, executive briefs and corporate documentation.
What you will bring to the role?
- Previous experience in the public sector or disability sector is highly desirable
- Pre-Engagement Check
- Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA) clearance
- Ability to access and use client records management system (CRM) and business applications
- Understanding of, or experience in, quality management systems, continuous improvement programs and transformational management roles within a supply chain management, procurement or contract management organisation.
- Understanding of project and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Highly developed leadership skills.
You MUST be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to be considered for this opportunity and eligible to clear a national police check.
How to apply
Please click 'APPLY" to upload your details and resume to be considered for this role.
- + Super
- Macquarie Park, New South Wales
- AU$40 - AU$45 per hour + + Super
- AU$65000 - AU$66000 per annum
- Full Time
- Moonee Ponds
- AU$70248 - AU$71248 per annum + + 15.4% Super
- Full Time
- AU$55 - AU$65 per annum + + Super
- Macquarie Park