As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Our Federal Government client is seeking to engage an EL1 Assistant Director - Reporting Triage on a contract until June 2021, with potential extension.
The Assistant Director (Triage - Reporting) works closely with the Director (Triage) to deliver the reporting requirements for all AAT applications received by the client and all associated data. This includes developing tools and automating work processes to assist with the flow of applications to the early resolution teams. The Assistant Director will also be responsible for, assessing risk and reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver results through the effective development and management of reporting requirements for the Administrative Appeals Branch (AAB) AAT applications in relation to plan and access decisions.
- Be timely, reliable and work under pressure, including:
- Assist to manage and provide reporting and support services as required;
- Assist to review reporting tools and develop early resolution options;
- Obtain the information necessary to progress AAT Applications; and
- Preparing for the regular Triage meetings.
- With the Director, prepare documents to clearly and correctly:
- Provide accurate reporting of Triage Applications progress;
- Provide reporting for associated data as required; and
- Ensure integrity of the data required for weekly reporting requirements.
- Assess and respond to IT requests/ requirements from Branch staff, including in terms of role specific and priority.
- Work closely with and be assisted by the Business Management Unit Assistant Director and staff.
- Assist the Director to prepare reports, meeting submissions and correspondence.
- Knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 (Cth).
- Knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme Rules 2016 (Cth)
If you feel you are a suitable candidate submit your application by hitting "Apply for this job". Alternatively you can call Soham Dingare on 02 6268 9949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
- $80 per hour plus super