Assistant Director Clinical Coordinator
- Excellent hourly rate of $75 + super!
- Great Location - Melbourne
- Minimum 1-year contract with possible 3-year extension
An opportunity exists for an EL 1 Assistant Director - Clinical Coordination based in Melbourne. The successful candidate will work in collaboration with the Regional Leadership Team to oversee the provision of quality clinical services by external providers and the in centre-based Community Engagement Team.
The opportunity is for an immediate start for a 12-month period with the potential of extension.
- Undertake line management and supervision responsibilities for members of the Complex Case Management Team. Undertake line management and supervision for the Community Engagement Coordinator (CEC) and provide leadership for members of the Community Engagement Team. Be responsible for the recruitment, selection, induction, development, and performance management of such employees to ensure their ability to meet service delivery requirements
- Oversee the quality of client care in the Complex Case Management Team and Community Engagement Team by providing clinical oversight and complex case management, within a stepped-care model of service provision
- Establish and maintain effective strategic relationships with specialist service providers and develop relevant referral pathways within the region
- Participate in clinical and team meetings, and contribute to the management, departmental projects and committees
- Actively contribute to and implement national projects, clinical policies and procedures, research initiatives and Quality Assurance activities as required
- Qualifications must be that of a Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, Accredited Mental Health Social Worker, or Nurse with mental health experience.
- Qualified Psychologists, Occupational Therapists and Nurses must have current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Agency (AHPRA).
- Mental health accredited Social Workers must be registered with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW).
- Working with Children (WWC) and/or Vulnerable People Checks/Clearance must be obtained prior to commencing in the position
- Relevant experience within the Australian Public Services
- Relevant experience in complex case management
- Relevant experience in the leadership and management of clinical teams
- Management experience within clinical settings
If this opportunity sounds like the right role for you, please hit "Apply" today.
- $80 per hour plus super