Chandler Macleod is seeking an experienced Archivist for a full time temporary position with our Government client based in Kingswood.
Duties include, but not limited to:
* Perform a range of tasks including researching and resolving enquiries/transactions from the public, government agencies and internal clients through face-to-face, over the telephone and in writing;
ensure that public spaces are visitor-ready;
* Produce high-quality Collection and non-Collection related research outcomes ,
* Indexing, transcribing and preparing documents for public access and Collection management purposes
* Receiving/responding to subpoenas and legal deposits
* Providing customers and clients with advice, direction and access to archives
* Maintain collection and library resources
* Undertake customer relations duties related to the remote copying service and fulfil on-the-spot copying service requests
* Assist in retrieval of original records when required.
* Minimum 2 years administration experience or in similar role
* Records management experience
* Possess a high attention to detail.
* Have a passion for customer service
If you suit the above criteria please APPLY now
If you are interested in the position the please click on the 'APPLY' - Sarah