- Excellent hourly rate of $61.20 p/h + super
- Great Location - Albury/Wodonga
Minimum 1-year contract with possible 3-year extension
The Counsellor/Case Coordinator will:
1. Provision of high quality clinical services including assessment and referral, evidence based individual, couple and family counselling, and case management to eligible clients in order to achieve outcomes identified in care planning processes.
2. Contribution to the development and delivery of group programs as required.
3. Maintaining clinical records according to standards, collating and analysing data from client records, and preparing reports as required to assist in evaluating and improving service delivery.
4. Facilitating the delivery of counselling and other programs in rural and outer metropolitan areas by;
- applying quality assurance principles and procedures to ensure the clinical practice, reporting and invoicing activities of outreach counsellors meet contractual requirements
- ensuring contracted counsellors and other providers are accessing relevant services, resources and supports for clients.
5. Liaising and forming partnerships with other departments, community health and welfare agencies, and all other organisations involved in meeting the identified needs of the relevant communities.
6. Participation in and contribution to ongoing learning and development activities and maintenance of professional status.
7. Participation in community development and service promotion activities as required.
8. Participation in program evaluation and research activities, contributing to project management activities that implement strategic directions and quality improvement recommendations, and provide feedback for ongoing development of clinical policies and procedures.
9. Applying the principles of cooperative and safe working practices consistent with the company mission, vision, approach and values.
MANDATORY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualifications must be that of an accredited health profession or social worker.
- Qualified health professionals must have current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Agency (AHPRA).
- Social workers must be registered with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW).
- Preference is for mental health professionals including Clinical Psychologists, Psychologists, Mental Health Social Workers or Mental Health Occupational Therapists.
- Working with Children (WWC) and/or Vulnerable People Checks/Clearance must be obtained prior to commencement.
- Health professionals and social workers must have extensive clinical and relevant management experience.
If you have the relevant skills and experience required for this position then please APPLY online today!
- Darwin, Northern Territory